Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pirate Themed Veggie Tales Movie Coming


I'm browsing the web on the kitchen table this morning with the munchkins watching Spongebob Squarepants on the tube behind me, when a commercial ad for the latest Veggie Tales flick, The Pirates Who Won't Do Anything comes on. The noise that blares from the tube when the kids are watching is white noise to me, but the word Pirates piqued my ears...

I didn't even know the Veggie Tales franchise had another movie coming out, much less a pirate themed one. I browsed over to IMDB, and sure enough, the flick is coming out next week on the 11th. I like the Veggie Tales DVDs (they're gentle enough with life lessons for the kids without smashing it over their heads with a mallet), and a pirate themed one is even more interesting. I'll have to think about taking the munchkins to see this next week...

No comments: